Thank you for visiting our website!
We hope you can find everything you need. Aging Advocates Case Management Services is focused on providing individual, high-quality service and client satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Our mission is to provide information, assistance and advocacy to empower our clients and their families to explore all of their options.
What Should You Expect From Us?
Aging Advocates Intake Team consisting of a eligibility specialist and a nurse will do a home visit. At that time, we will explain the programs and do a thorough confidential assessment designed to:
- Identify strengths and needs,
- Help clients define goals,
- Work together to determine services that will enhance you independence.
After the assessment is completed your team will:
- Review findings and discuss service options,
- Make referrals as appropriate,
- Work with medical staff and providers to coordinate services,
- Assist with all applications and paperwork necessary for services.
Once approved, an ongoing case manager will be assigned. The case manager will:
- Be an ongoing advocate for you,
- Your case manager will have contact with you or on your behalf on a monthly basis,
- Quarterly visits will be done to review all needs, goals and services,
- Your case manager will assist you with securing all services that you need,
- Your case manager will monitor all services to ensure your needs are met,
- Assist with all paperwork and advocacy needs.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates
to our website. There's much more to come!